At America Choice RV we work hard to provide the best RV financing options from RV lenders across the country. Our RV Finance department works with such a large volume of buyers per month we are afforded the best RV interest rates available in the market. We work with the largest RV financing banks down to the local credit unions with RV financing.
Each motorhome financing request is customized and tailored to put the buyer into the best position for low rates and great terms. There are many factors that determine the RV interest rate including but not limited to credit scores, age of the vehicle, down payment, trade information, length of the loan, etc.
Our trained and dedicated staff at the America Choice RV Finance department will work tirelessly to get you approved and with the best terms. We will even work with your current credit union if they are providing the best RV interest rates. Our goal is to make you a “happy camper”.
We can even provide RV financing for Canadians!
3 EASY WAYS TO APPLY FOR RV FINANCING:
1. Fill out our secure online RV financing application by CLICKING THE LINK at the bottom of this page for instant processing.
2. If you feel more comfortable having us call, you can enter your contact information for our business manager to call you direct.
3. You can also contact us at 1-800-RV-Sales for any questions.
Our finance department works with national lenders that specialize in the recreational vehicle industry. We continually improve our lending options and sources. Currently we work with over 20 RV industry finance companies. What this means to you:
1. We are able to shop your specific situation to multiple banks to obtain the most competitive terms and rates available.
2. Even if you’ve been turned down by your bank, credit union or another dealer contact us. We consistently get approvals through our network and ability to structure a deal.
3. We accept trade-ins of nearly any collateral. If you have something for us to consider, contact us for a quick answer.
4. We can finance "full timers" or those that will live in their RV more than 6 months per year
5. Possible in-house RV financing for damaged credit or extenuating circumstances